Monday, September 21, 2009

Yellowstone Trip

YELLOWSTONE

Here are a few photos that I took on our trip to Yellowstone a couple of weeks ago. I found myself trying to do a lot of macro photography, that seemed to grab my interest the most. I also caught myself dripping with envy the majority of the time at the million other photographers there with incredible lenses and tripods... It was very humbling for me and my 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS. :) I still had fun. It was also the first time that I shot all of my pictures raw.


A dead tree in between sulfur stuff... some form of growth around a sulfur pool
the colors in this area amazed me...
dead trees really captivated my attention on this trip..
I was trying to get the small drops of water on the limbs of this plant-thingy
This is as far as my lense would go.






No comments:

Post a Comment