Thursday, October 1, 2009

Commercial Photography

So I have never really considered commercial photography, not that I think I wouldn't like it, I just never really thought of it. The other day, through a series of googling, I was trying to find a photographer, whose gallery I had went to see years ago, in Fallon, Nevada and I came across a few photographers in that area that do commercial photography. They were honestly pretty amazing. I've been inspired. The creativity that has to come along with commercial photography is most interesting and captivating to me. I would love to be able to play around with it.

I couldn't find the website that was my favorite for commercial photography, but this one was pretty sweet as well:

http://www.olgaminkevitch.com/gallery/advertising/advertising.html

No comments:

Post a Comment